In case you were wondering, our North Fork bed and breakfast in East Marion sustained little destruction and stayed open for business throughout Hurricane Sandy and her aftermath. We suffered some small damage: trees and branches down, some fencing down and leaves and debris all over the place.
When we see how devastated people are in Staten Island and in New Jersey we are thankful that we only had some minor damage and lost power for three days. We are so grateful.
If you, like many along the east coast, are still without power, please come and stay with us. We have are regaining our calm and peace here. Our fireplaces are stoked and glowing to warm you.
Long Island Romantic Getaways
Because we are in a position to help those in need and add comfort to lives sent spinning because of the storm, we recommend a weekend of relaxation. Come for a visit to Long Island and leave your cares behind you for a few days. For $199, add this package to your stay at our inn:
- Award Winning North Fork Champagne and Chocolate truffles
- Scrumptious four-course candlelight breakfast each day
- Specially arranged fresh flowers in your room
- Discount coupon to wine tasting and tour ($40) value
- $100 Gift Certificate coupon at the Frisky Oyster or Noah’s in Greenport
- Two 1/2 hour massages
Other add-ons are available as well, like an additional wine tour, couples massage, aromatherapy bath, or other Spa Services.
Luxury Amenities at our North Fork Inn
- Plush Bath Robes and Slippers
- Living and Room Fireplaces
- Private Jacuzzi tubs
- Afternoon Beverage & Snack
- Private Deck
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cable TV/DVD player
- I Pod docks
- Games, Books, DVD Library, etc.
We hope that you will allow us to share our thanks and gratitude with you. We were so lucky to be spared severe damage or flooding during this disaster.