GUIDED BREWERY AND VINEYARD BIKE TOURS THROUGH THE NORTH FORK’S WINE COUNTRY
Pedal your way to the taste of the North Fork wine country; explore breweries, wineries, and more. Enjoy a guided “Vineyard Bike Tours” brewery and vineyard tour through the North Fork’s Wine Country. The North Fork has well-organized guided bicycle tours of the area’s wineries, breweries, and farm stands. You’ll enjoy riding through the tree-lined streets of the various hamlets and enjoying the scenic views of the Peconic Bay. You’ll see historic landmarks and beautiful vineyards.
The organizers pay attention to the details of your dietary request and make sure your trip is well documented. Riding through the North Fork is like no other experience you’ve had. Normally you’d be zipping past important landmarks without knowing their history and significance. They are passionate about cycling and bring that to their creation of this event.
Vineyard Bike Tours
- Cruise the North Fork Long Island from the seat of a single or tandem Hybrid bicycle (Helmets Included)
- Enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic refreshments throughout your tour experience to stay energized while riding from location to location.
- Professional guides will direct you through the beautiful North Fork landscape, leading you from winery to brewery and more.
- Gain privileged access to wander vineyard fields.
- Enjoy extra-virgin olive oil & fine vinegar tastings to infuse your pallet with local flavors.
- Visit local farm stands and purchase freshly made jams, pies, fruits, and vegetables for your home.
- Stroll down Love Lane after the tour for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience
- Take advantage of a support vehicle to transport any purchases
- Expert guides will capture moments from your day; photos will be available for free download
- Duration: Approximately 5 Hours
- When: Sundays, August 7,14,21,28 at 10 am -3:30 pm
- Where: East End Bike Tours
- Distance: Approximately 14-18 miles (dependent on the selected route)
- Cost: $ 96-$155