NFBBA Holiday House Tour 2010 -
The North Fork Bed and Breakfast Association is having its Second Annual Holiday House Tour this weekend. If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet hurry to their website NFBBA.ORG to purchase now!
This is usually a sold out event because of what it is. Imagine five elaborately decorated B&B each with a restaurant and winery assigned. This is a tour of bed and Breakfast decorated for the holidays together with a progressive wine and food tasting event. There will be five decorated Bed and Breakfast, five wineries paired with five restaurants.
The tour begins at 1 PM on Saturday the 4th December, 2010 and will go until 5 PM and costs $75 .00. Part of the proceeds will go to charity.
The way it will work is you’ll start at a B&B e.g. Arbor View House. There you’ll be met at the door and welcomed by one of the innkeepers. You’ll then be allowed to view the rooms and decorated house drink wine provided by the Old Field Winery and sample the food form the Love Lane Kitchen.
You’ll then leave and go to the next B&B and it all again.
- Arbor View House B&B paired with Old Field Winery and Love Lane Kitchen
- Aunt Dot Victorian B&B paired with Osprey Dominion and Jamesport Manor Inn
- Blue Iris B&B paired with Peconic Bay Winery and aMano Restaurant
- Harbor Knoll B&B paired with Bedell Winery and Noah’s Restaurant
- Sannino Vineyard B&B paired with Bella Vita Vineyards and Legends Restaurant
We encourage you to have fun, come with friends and be responsible.